Rosemary Thyme Roasted Vegetables Recipe
This is very healthy vegetable dish that tastes delicious and is easy to make. I modified it from a allrecipes.com recipe. You can change the sweet potato to an eggplant or some mushrooms if you want to lower the carbs.
|Rosemary Thyme Roasted Vegetables Recipe||
Recipe Type: Side Dish
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 55 mins
A delicious and very simple roasted vegetables side dish with fresh herbs.
- 2 yellow squash, cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cubed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Mix together in a small bowl the thyme, rosemary, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the vegetables with the mixture, so that all the vegetable pieces are well coated with the mixture.
- Place in casserole dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the vegetables start turning brown. Stir every 10 minutes to prevent the vegetables from sticking to the casserole dish.
Calories: 138 Fat: 7 Saturated fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 15 Sugar: 10 Fiber: 4 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 0
WordPress Recipe Plugin and Microformatting by EasyRecipe
I will have to give this recipe a try out, it sounds like a great use of time [pun intended haha]Reply